|Monday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Every other Friday)|
Cost of Services (range from $150 - $250 depending on services offered)
The cost of the services you receive will be based upon the type of appointment and specific services you receive during that appointment. These charges may vary depending on the length of time spent in your appointment and/or the complexity of services you are receiving (i.e., medication management for existing patients only, therapy for new or existing patients, or both medication management and therapy for existing patients only). If you have medical insurance and plan to use it to cover the cost of your appointments you are advised to contact your insurance company to determine if you have coverage for the services received during your visit and your out-of-pocket costs which are due at the time of the appointment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please feel free to print and use the INSURANCE BENEFITS VERIFICATION FORM when you contact your insurance company. Here are some of the questions you will want to ask your insurance company.
- Do I have coverage for outpatient mental health services?
- What is my yearly deductible and how much of it has been met?
- What is my co-pay after my yearly deductible has been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Does the coverage calendar year begin in January or some other month?
- Do I need pre-authorization for my visits? If so, how do I obtain it?
- Am I required to have a referral from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified the office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. Please be aware that insurance does not pay for missed appointments. You will be responsible for payment in full.